Custom Content is a specialist writing service for legal firms and other businesses.
I’m Helen MacKenzie, a former solicitor who turned her hand to copywriting in 2003 and has never looked back.
I started off writing content for OUT-LAW, the award-winning website run by legal firm Pinsent Masons. Since then most of my work has been for law firms and other professional service companies, writing news updates and blogs, with newsletters, white papers and the odd website revamp thrown in for good measure.
I operate on the basis of five core principles:
- Simplicity – I don’t believe in complicating things
- Communication – I do believe in talking, and listening, to my clients
- Accuracy – otherwise, what is the point?
- Integrity – I keep my promises
- Moving forward – there is always something else to learn